Walls & Ceiling Plastered In Kitchen

Monday 8 November 2010

Private Dungeon - Built, Plastered, Tiled

One of the most unusual projects I've been involved in , was when I was asked to create a Private Dungeon.
I'd previously carried out some projects for a customer who one day asked me to build a dungeon in his basement! My first impression was "Are you serious?" He most definitely was. His only wish was that I use materials to make the dungeon as authentic as possible.
The area for the proposed dungeon was a circular room with concrete block walls, approx. 12 metres across by 3 metres high. There was one electrical point that had been installed in case the area could be converted in the future.
My first job was to enlarge the access and insert a large doorframe. All the rubble was removed, a membrane laid and concrete poured to create a level base on which to work. Then the electrics were installed: cables, wall lights, centre light, wall sockets and underfloor heating.
 Private dungeons require a cleaning/washing area where clients/victims can he showered or hosed down after their "painful/pleasurable torture experience". This I achieved by knocking through a section of the circular wall; laying a concrete base; building block walls, then tiling the new walls and floor.
 In the dungeon area I laid some rustic stone blocks to create an authentic dungeon floor. The ceiling was plastered & painted, the "torture rack" and other dungeon essentials installed.




If you, like me were fascinated by this project and now want your very own private dungeon then please get in touch. Your privacy will be respected. www.plastering4u.com

No comments:

Post a Comment